Signs for FUN and THE...ASL? ;-)

Mon Aug 15 01:59:56 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 14, 2005

Hello Brenda!
The sign for FUN makes sense, although it is written incorrectly. You
know, SignPuddle is a lot of fun, because anyone can add signs and
sometimes we experiment with this or that, and then leave the half-
written sign in SignPuddle by mistake! Then it needs to be cleaned up
later, when we try to send an email!!...grin...so I will clean up FUN
and post it next message...

I didn't know there was such a thing as a sign for THE? That
certainly isn't ASL, is it? Does real ASL really have a sign for THE?

   Val ;-)