sign for Christmas

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Thu Dec 1 22:22:28 UTC 2005

Hi List,

we have two signs for Christmas. (first is mainly used by women, second
by men)
But it is not strict.

But... this signs are not written exactly, because I need different
handshape orientation.
not this   nor this but orientation in between (45°)
and the same in the second sign.

thanks.
Honza (Czech)

I guess everybody will understand what the signs mean exactly ;)

On 11/29/05, *Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa*