[sw-l] International Mother Language Day use of SW

Signuno signuno at YAHOO.FR
Wed Feb 2 17:18:51 UTC 2005

 --- Adam Frost <icemandeaf at YAHOO.COM> a écrit :
> Signuno,
> I would be more than glad to translate into ASL.
> BTW, I am still working on the other document that
> you asked before. I have not forgotten. ;-)

Thanks, I do hope that one day SW can be among the
translations at http://lingvo.org/2/3 but there is no
rush.  I guess we're all very busy.

> Because
> I do not have access to an SW programs at the
> moment, the only way that I can give you the
> translation when it is done is by posting it on my
> webpage. I will let you know as soon as it is done,
> which I hope will be sooner than later.
> Adam

That's great (and posting on your website would be
perfect).  The text is not too long nor too difficult.
 International Mother Language Day is the 21st of this
month, but it would be best if I had any translations
one or two weeks before then.

Thanks again,
S.

PS.  Any other offers?  LSF?  etc?