[sw-l] CZECH...Handshapes needed...

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Wed Feb 2 18:35:40 UTC 2005

Hi,

I forgot the missing handshape, because it is some time ago I found it.
But when I find it again, I'll let you know.
But I think the groups of handshapes are not distributed clear.
I had problem finding "Y" handshape and handshape: "fist, big finger and
index finger up", but finally I managed, but I had to go throught every
group.

Honza