[sw-l] CZECH...Handshapes needed...

Wed Feb 2 22:18:47 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 2, 2005

On Feb 2, 2005, at 1:00 PM, Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
> For example, I can't find the A-letter or L-letter handshapes...
> Of course, many times I've looked for them :-)

See attached diagram. The ten groups of hands are based on which
fingers are doing the ACTION...
There are ten groups based on the numbers 1 through 10 in ASL. The
first group is all the handshapes that use the INDEX finger etc...

The L handshape uses the INDEX and THUMB
All the handshapes that use the Index and Thumb, are under the 9th
group...(see diagram)

The A handshape uses only the THUMB.
All the handshapes that use only the Thumb are under ethe 10th group
(see diagram)...

See diagram: