[sw-l] export from one dictionnary to another

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Thu Feb 3 09:22:32 UTC 2005

Val

I did enter a few geographic sign in the international atlas...
yesterday (Vaud, Lausanne, Neuchâtel... and my name (Anny))...

I was just wondering if there's a way to export sign from one
dictionnary to  another... it would be then really simple to enter
signs in each specific dictionnary and then export the one we need in
the "Atlas"

+ for exmple there are much similarities between ASL and Swiss french
LSF... so if I could exporte from ASL into swiss french LSF it would
save  a lot of time!

Let me know

Anny