[sw-l] To translators of SignPuddle!!

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Fri Feb 4 19:11:50 UTC 2005

>Doing icons does not take so much time :-) In fact, I am very busy right,
doing two translation assignments now. But sometimes I more time to do other
things and I'll have fun to do the icons :-)
I am glad you appreciate my English I was learned for many years... but
yours is not worse than mine :-). No way! :-)

Oops, bad my English! Here is a corrected version:

Doing icons does not take so much time :-) In fact, I am very busy right
now,
doing two translation assignments. But sometimes I have more time to do
other
things and I'll have fun to do the icons :-)
I am glad you appreciate my English I had been learning for many years...
but
yours is not worse than mine :-). No way! :-)

Lucy