[sw-l] NORTHERN IRELAND Flag Icon changed now...

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sun Feb 6 15:03:04 UTC 2005

I prefer No. 4, Val.   It uses the least amount of symbols, the right
hand over the left hand is how it is signed.  I found it very clear to
follow and I successfully made the sign without seeing the pictures first.

Bill