[sw-l] LESSONS Symbols in SignMaker (IMWA)

Tue Feb 8 16:52:05 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 8, 2005

Ingvild Roald wrote:
> ....No 6 contains a new/seldom used symbol, the one for the flat hand
> pointing forwards (small rectangle)....

Hello Everyone, Ingvild, Charles...
Thank you both for your feedback...I took the attached sign away from
Northern Ireland's SignPuddle, since it is using a symbol that is not
as well known...but let me explain about this symbol for the Heel of
the Hand...It is not new, but old. It was used in SignWriting from
1980-1990, and it, and other related symbols, are still useful. They
are now available in SignMaker in the IMWA...continued next message...