AW: [sw-l] Rules, Guidelines, Choices and Policies ;-)

Fri Feb 11 18:08:27 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 11, 2005

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> Well the arrowheads are filled or not filled ( but the color may be a
> question of modern art and the consequence of genius software
> programmer -
> smile  )
>
> I remember our discussions from about 5 years ago about black and
> white and
> drawing vs. writing - and DOS and blackboard - and writing with ink,
> or pen
> - or chalk ...
>
> Puh - times have changed so much ? Well - not the filling - or not
> filling -
> smile!

Hello Stefan and Everyone!
Ha!! You are absolutely correct...Filled in and not filled in ....are
the only two correct terms for the arrowheads! Funny...right now...at
this moment... Stephen is building in color into SignMaker, and as you
know, for our Literacy Project here in the US, we did color symbols for
awhile based on these colors, so using this particular color scheme, it
would be red and not red arrowheads - ha! So please excuse my
color-mistaken terminology! Filled in and not filled in, will be what
we will use in the future ;-)