[sw-l] Val is back ;-)))

Sun Feb 13 16:19:37 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 13, 2005

Tini Pel wrote:
> So sorry to read that you have the flu Valerie !!!!!
> You need a nice pot of chicken soup, Hope someone can make it for you
> !!!!!

Hello Everyone!
Fever is gone and I am back...You all are my family online and I am
glad you are here with me!!

THANK YOU for your cute well-wishes ;-)))

I did not read a trashy novel, Shane, but it made me giggle to think of
it!

But I DID make chicken soup, Tini, and pretended you made it for me,
4,000 miles away!

A big hug to you all...Thanks for being so sweet -