[sw-l] FLANDERS SignSpelling Lessons from Goldilocks...

Wed Feb 16 17:33:36 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 16, 2005

Hello Everyone, and Kathleen and Sara from Flanders ;-)
Are you ready for Lessons regarding SignSpellings...specifically
related to your Goldilocks book? I am happy to start teaching, but I
don't want to overwhelm you...so tell me when you are ready...

The symbols we will learn will be valuable for everyone on the List
too...I want to start with a review, once more, of the Finger Movement
symbols, such as Trills...I remember Stefan asked a question long ago
about one of those, and I look forward to answering it...But I don't
want to start, unless some of you have time right now...Val ;-)