AW: [sw-l] LESSONS in Finger Movements

Wed Feb 16 23:11:31 UTC 2005

Hi Val and all,

looking at the videos I see mouthmovements and fingermovements -

attached you find my suggestion how to transcribe the two signs ...

What do you think?

Stefan ;-))

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2005 22:55
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: [sw-l] LESSONS in Finger Movements

SignWriting List
February 16, 2005

LESSONS in Finger Movements
The signs for Mama and Papa in Flemish Sign Language are important in
this Lesson...because Mama Bear and Papa Bear are important to
Goldilocks in Flanders!!

The two signs use Finger Movements, as you can see, if you visit the
beautiful Flemish Online Dictionary, which has such good video...The
videos will help write these two signs now...So take a look on these
web pages. Next message I will write the sign for Papa for you...

Flemish sign for Papa
http://gebaren.ugent.be/alfabet.php?id=18355

Flemish sign for Mama
http://gebaren.ugent.be/alfabet.php?id=18093

Val ;-)

PS. The Flemish Sign Language dictionary is really lovely. Is there a
way that we could arrange permission to correct some of the
SignWriting? I know that probably will require the programmers..but if
there is anything we can do here to help, please tell me...