[sw-l] index finger movement left right

Fri Feb 18 16:40:32 UTC 2005

Hi Valerie and all,

following your email lessons  I explained to my students and colleagues at
school the discussion about close – open – close  and

clos – close  at the knuckle joint

Now one student showed up with a new spelling problem and I promised to ask
you for your comment ;-)

We know to use the hinge-movements with these small arrowheads –

but what if it is a movement not up and down – or  close and open but side –
to side –

We know about the special symbol for both fingers – moving like a pair of
scissors ...

But if only the index moves right – left  - right – like in a friendly (I am
sorry, no – it is not .... kind of that)

(Look at the attachment please)

Would you prefer these small arrowheads  pointing to the left or right – or
would you prefer fingermovement –arrows  like in sequencial –movements at
the end?

I am looking forward to your answer!

Thank you very much for your kind support.

Stefan ;-)