[sw-l] HAPPY BIRTHDAY Valerie

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Tue Feb 22 17:02:09 UTC 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005, Stefan Wöhrmann <stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE>...:

> To Valerie and all her friends,
>
> let us gather for a nice happy birthday meeting.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY V-A-L-E-R-I-E.

Thought I'd be different. Members of this list might be interested in an
essay by Jonathan Rée in Prospect Magazine. In his "Deaf nationalism" Rée
expresses his opinion that that signed languages need written forms.
http://prospectmagazine.co.uk/article_details.php?id=6738

Shane Gilchrist will know, from another list, that I'm not very impressed
with the ad hominem arguments elsewhere in Rée's essay.

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!