[sw-l] Re: Thesis -- more than anecdotal

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Sat Feb 26 15:16:00 UTC 2005

James,

U know I agree with you and the Sutton System - Kristof de Weerdt (used to
be at the Univ of Gent) said 95% of VGT can be recorded using this system.

I was just playing the messenger mind you - if there are sign linguists who
think different, then we will have a very long battle to go ahead with - I
noticed when the See Hear! team came over from England to film ur schools,
James, they didn't even talk much about SW?

That’s why we said we need to develop a marketing/political strategy for the
SW.

By the way, one said to me that the Sutton System is copyrighted - I thought
it was more about the literature but the use of it, copyrighted?

:o

Shane