AW: [sw-l] the mini-conference or seminar in Brussels

Fri Feb 11 17:05:44 UTC 2005

Hi Sara, Kathleen and all –

Here is another input for discussing spelling  ...

Have fun ...

Stefan;-))

It is fun to have met you since now it is something different to read a
message from you!  Thanks again for your visit at our school. When Danny and
Tamuna returned from their short trip Linda, Eduard and the others could not
stop but telling them vivaciously about your visit. Linda still regrets that
you could not switch jobs with the other guy at my class - ;-)

Have you had an opportunity to look at the CDs?

  _____