AW: [sw-l] SignText Question, and Tsunami message...

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 3 21:31:37 UTC 2005

The message as it is in the .pjg or .png is

flood_huge  150 000 dead. cry-cry Asia there. Norway Sweden
Europe  many-many

The last part, which would read

'thousand dead! Horrible! cry-cry! Ingvild'

did not come through in the import to SignPudle.

I have added most of the signs to the Norwegian dictionary, but of course,
they are in Norwegian.

Ingvild

The message as it is in the jpg