[sw-l] Back in action!

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Thu Jan 13 22:20:53 UTC 2005

I'm actually working with the group of deaf teachers of one of the
french speaking part of Switzerland's school for the deaf... on...how
to teach sign language... and it's true that there's not much existing
about didactics...

But ...there is a document  called "le premier outil pédagogique pour
la langue des signes" which was on the web  on
www.education.gouv.fr/presse/2002/signedp.htm

and then click on the pdf document for "langue des signes"
Hope it can help... even though (if I remember well...) you don't speak
french
You should ask someone to translate it for you.. it's a valuable
tool!!! and it's the only one I know about!

Yours truly

Anny