[sw-l] Back in action!

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Sun Jan 16 13:22:08 UTC 2005

Here in Norway we do teach dual language (NSL and Norwegian) to deaf
students, wheter they are in an integrated setting or in a special
setting, since 1997. I will find the appropriate links to English-language
descriptions in a day or two. - We also teach English and BSL as second
language from grade one.

Ingvild,
Vestlandet Resource Center,
Norway