[sw-l] POLAND...A Polish SignMaker on the web?

Wed Jan 19 16:59:49 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 19, 2005

Lucyna and Everyone in Poland!
What about trying to create a tiny dictionary in Polish signs, written
in SignWriting on the web, with SignMaker? If you say "yes", then we
will create a Polish section for you on the web, and we can teach you
how to use SignMaker. Take a look at this web page (link below). As you
can see, we have many countries already. Do you want Poland to be
included? If the Deaf people and linguists see some signs written in
SignWriting on the web, it may interest them and help people realize
that Polish Sign Language can be a written language...This will help
establish Polish Sign Language as a real and separate language from
spoken Polish. Write back to tell us if you want a Polish dictionary on
the web...take a look:

Sign Language Dictionaries Around the World...
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

Val ;-)