[sw-l] POLAND...A Polish SignMaker on the web?

Wed Jan 19 19:34:28 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 19, 2005

Lucyna Dlugolecka from Poland wrote:
> Some time ago I tried to make an online picture dictionary of PJM.
> Here it is: http://www.slownikpjm.webpark.pl/ . The pictures were
> courtesy of Effatha Guyot Groep. I modified some of them and then I
> lacked time to finish the job :-(. Now I think of making video files
> but here I need some technical help. Anyway, I can start to use
> SignMaker now. It can be so that the first signs will be based on this
> online PJM dict...

Good idea, Lucy! I just looked at your web page and these illustrations
are fine (see attached). We can easily write the signs in SignWriting
together, in SignMaker, on the web. Congrats on your dictionary in
pictures on the web...that is very helpful! And we will make a special
web-area for your Polish SignPuddle later...Val ;-)