[sw-l] Setting up two new SignPuddles....

Thu Jan 20 16:14:26 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 20, 2005

Dear SW List Members:
I know I started Lessons in SignMaker and then stopped! That is because
we received a request to setup two new SignPuddles for two new Sign
Languages...Polish Sign Language and North-Irish Sign Language. Those
two SignPuddles will be available by the end of today...I have to
create the flag-icons and the links etc and I will announce them when
they are ready...

Once we have those two ready to go, then we can go back to learning how
to use SignMaker!

Thanks for your patience -

And welcome Poland and Northern Ireland!