[sw-l] Response:

Thu Jan 20 16:59:50 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 20, 2005

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa wrote:
> Mac is usually more effective - but too bad they're usually more
> expensive
> than PCs therefore large organizations or educational institutions cant
> really afford them unless its for design etc :(

Yes..Macs are like the Rolls Royce or the expensive car of the computer
world...They are better-built computers that last a lifetime...And
their Mac OS X operating system is excellent, built on a Unix base...

Their prices are coming down now...Have you seen the new Mini Mac? If
you already own a monitor and keyboard and mouse, you can replace your
old windows computer with the mini Mac, for around 500 US
dollars...that is a big change...and I am so glad to see it!