[sw-l] Do you understand the Lessons so far?

Sat Jan 22 10:20:49 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 22, 2005

Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
> I have downloaded Firefox but not tried to practice the lessons as I
> am occupied with work now. I'll try to use the SignMaker tomorrow
> afternoon. I hope I'll make up for the lessons :-)

That is great, Lucy. I have started a web-area with Help Pages for
SignMaker:

SignMaker Help Files
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/help

It is not perfect yet...some of the pages do not have diagrams...but
you can read those pages for a summary of the Lessons I have already
posted...

Please try to create the Polish sign for Poland for us and then tell us
what happened! smile