AW: [sw-l] Do you understand the Lessons so far?

Stefan Wohrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Sat Jan 22 11:15:05 UTC 2005

Dear Valerie,

your support - materials are fabulous - as always!
I am continuing to follow your instructions.

I decided to not interrupt with questions about stuff that will be explained
in a few steps from now...

- especially about how to send/paste these new created signs into our
country dictionaries.

On the other hand - it is amazing that this program is obviously so
easy!!!!!!  to understand.
So big THANK YOU to Stephen - I have got no idea about the background but it
has to be the result of a combination of a genius mind and an full
understanding of the benefit of SignWriting --

Stefan ;-)

Attached you find my Poland - sign spelling for the German SW Dictionary -
created the first time with signpuddle