[sw-l] Teacher's Conference for SignWriting in Europe

Sat Jan 22 16:58:33 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 22, 2005

Dear Stefan and Everyone!
I have been meaning to write to you about so many things...Including a
hearty congratulations on being the keynote speaker at the conference
on Deaf Education held in Maastricht, Netherlands, in July, 2005. That
is so impressive and it is outstanding news for SignWriting as
well...And I can see by other messages posted to the List, that there
will be several other teachers and researchers who use SignWriting
presenting at the conference...How fortunate!

Others have already suggested that a SignWriting Teachers Meeting could
be scheduled before or after the conference, and I wholeheartedly
agree! This is a golden opportunity for all of you to meet each other
and start discussions on SignWriting issues in Education...So let's
work together to arrange this special SignWriting Teachers Meeting in
Maastricht in July....

I only wish I could attend in person! But I can be on the internet and
telephone with you before and after...smile...

So we need to decide a day and time for the Teachers Meeting...do you
prefer before, during or after the big conference?...Does anyone know
the conference schedule yet?  Val ;-)