[sw-l] LESSONS in SignMaker

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Sat Jan 22 20:11:41 UTC 2005

Val:
The fourth Hand Group is all the hands that use the Four Fingers with
the Thumb across the palm of the hand...so you click on the Four Hand
Group symbol, and then more handshapes in that group are listed. You
will find the American E hand there. Is that the handshape you wanted?

Me:
No, the Polish E hand is different. But thanks to your all hints. I finally
managed to make to signs: Poland and not-at-all. I am not sure if the second
sign looks right. Val, could you please change the sign for Poland under the
flag?

Val:
No matter what, all these signs can be written in SignWriting and it is
your choice what you choose to write! So you can set your own policies
for your Polish SignPuddle!  ;-)

OK. But I think it will be confusion with the international signs :-). I
think so because, for example, the Polish sign for Germany is the German
sign for Berlin hahahaha! Seriously. And the Dutch sign for Poland is the
Polish sign for Poznan (Posen), a Polish city.

Lucy