[sw-l] Teacher's Conference for SignWriting in Europe

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Sat Jan 22 22:05:15 UTC 2005

> The BIG International Congress on the Education of the Deaf  (iced 2005)
> is to be held at Maastricht,the Netherlands, in the days 17-20 of July
> this year. This conference is held every 4 (?) year somewhere in the
> world. Last time was in Australia. Stefan is a keynote speaker this year,
> on SignWriting. I have submitted an abstract for a paper, but not on
> SignWriting.
>
> Ingvild

I would be interested in participating in this conference. Is there such
possibility for a deaf person from Poland who is not a teacher? I am a
doctoral student, specializing in Polish Sign Language grammar, and also an
editor working for a magazine for the Deaf in Poland...

Lucy