AW: [sw-l] SW and signspelling

Mon Jan 24 18:55:18 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 24, 2005

Dear SW List -
I am so sorry to keep you waiting for the lessons in spellings and
SignMaker...I know I promised them today...I had something pressing
happen today that I had to take care.... I hope to get back to teaching
in a couple of hours...Thanks for your patience - and oh guess what?! I
have received beautiful CDs from German-Switzerland that include
SignWriting...they are soooo wonderful and I look forward to exploring
them this evening too...I will tell you all about it!  Thanks for your
patience, everyone...Val ;-)