AW: [sw-l] SignSpelling Rules and Guidelines

Stefan Wohrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Tue Jan 25 23:25:36 UTC 2005

  -----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
  Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu]Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
  Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. Januar 2005 23:25
  An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
  Betreff: [sw-l] SignSpelling Rules and Guidelines

  SignWriting List
  January 25, 2005

    HI this is Betty Banks and I am very interested in this.
    I looked at this, and now I am wondering what is thie word?

  What was the sign they were talking about? It was the Flemish sign for the
name of the city in the Czech Republic...you know the city Prague? That was
their sign for that city.

  But for ASL...If you go to:
  http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-ASL

  Click on Search Dictionary. And then search for the sign for CAN, or ABLE,
or POSSIBLE...those signs have similar movements to the Flemish sign for
Prague...

  American sign for POSSIBLE: