[sw-l] Building Dictionaries

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 28 13:48:29 UTC 2005

Hey Sandy,

Try this (my rendition of Eastenders.  I kept your handshape, but notice that the orientation is sticking out (fingers are separated from the hand), and though I'd keep the same number of hands, you need to show the rotation as it moves over from one orientation to another. I ended it with a sea serpent's mouth, like the sign (smile).

Charles

Sandy Fleming <sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK> wrote:
What a challenge!

Have I got everything the right way up?

Can it be written with fewer hands? :)

Sandy