[sw-l] SignSpelling Rules and Guidelines

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 28 15:09:55 UTC 2005

Symbols on the right are for movements like typing or playing the piano, or
walk with two fingers, while thise on the right are for all fingers doing
the same up-and-down movement from the palm joints.

Ingvild