AW: [sw-l] Writing Mouth Movements in Different Cultures

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Fri Jan 28 16:23:34 UTC 2005

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu skriver:
>Hi Ingvild should be a pleasure to assist you in adding some missing
>Mundbilder - once I understand what they look or sound like.
>
>Stefan ;-))

Thanks a lot - we can talk about this in the summer, when we finally meet?
Then I can have some examples ready.

>PS. Textbook ?????

On SignWriting - in Norwegian - did one ten years ago, and it badly needs
updating, but with computer program problems and my opwn illness, things
take a lot longer than I want them to. The firs 75 pages are ready, and
the rest (about 35 pages) are planned and something is written on them, so
soooooon - I think. Whis I knew how to make web pages and lessons there,
that would help a lot. But I do not want you or Valerie to take time off
to teach me - you both have more important things to do. Just have to find
myself a good book, I think.

Ingvild