[sw-l] BRUSSELS - Conference on Sign Writing & Sign Language Teaching

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 31 19:34:54 UTC 2005

Just a few days after the Maastrich conference sounds good - someone might
even want it just after.

As far as I know, the distance is not great. I'll be driving, in order to
bring my wheelchair along, and can take two passengers if need be.

Looking forward to meeting you.

There are some people, I believe, like Patric in Belfast, who are not on
this list, but ought to be alerted to the event. Could I suggest that if
anybody knows of anyone, they take the resposibily to give the alert? (And
invite those people to join the list, too ... )

Ingvild