[sw-l] SignWriter Dictionary Browser

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Jan 31 21:09:05 UTC 2005

> > You can find it here:
> > http://signwriter.takdoc.de
> >
> > It's writen in python, so you need a framework to run it.
> > You can find the links on my website. Please give me some feedback

Mark,

Is it possible to make an executable from the Python version? If not I'll
download the framework because I'm very interested in seeing new software.

I'm doing a Perl version in which I'm concentrating on making it possible to
type signs quickly and store them in compact files - about as small as
ordinary text files. Maybe we could share ideas once I make the code
available.

Here's a screenshot of the thing in action - so far I can only type
handshapes though!

Sandy