2 SignWriting Presentations in Albuquerque July 1st

Fri Jul 1 04:18:11 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 30, 2005

Dear SW List Members, Cecilia, Charlene, and Teaching Team from
Albuquerque!

I want to wish you all a great time tomorrow, July 1st, when you
present a workshop and a lecture demonstration at the National Deaf
Latino Conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico.... We will be thinking
of you...smile...;-)

If anyone just happens to be in Albuquerque on July 1st, and would
like to learn how to use SignPuddle and SignBank on computers, be
sure to attend the Deaf Latino Conference. Dr. Cecilia Flood and
teachers from the Albuquerque Public Schools have a room full of
computers waiting for you to try first hand.... And Cecilia will also
be presenting research on how Deaf children learn SignWriting and
some of the linguistic implications from her research.

For links to the conference, and to SignBank, and to the SignWriting
LIteracy Project in Albuquerque, New Mexico, go to the front page of
our web site....

SignWriting Special Feature...
Presentation at Deaf Latino Conference
http://www.SignWriting.org

Cecilia and Charlene...I hope you and some of the teachers can snap a
few pictures of your team at the conference?smile... It will be fun
for us to see the photos later!