Surface Symbols and Password

Fri Jul 1 15:50:52 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 1st, 2005

A quick note...We do not know your password, Charles. If you have
forgotten your password, we will have to re-invite you as an Editor
and you will need to establish a new password...so please write the
passwords down in a safe place for future reference...

Perhaps Steve Slevinski can help you...or I can later today...

Have a great day everyone!

Val ;-)