Sunrise query...writing one symbol in front of another

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Wed Jul 6 12:15:47 UTC 2005

Hello all:
I like the simplified spelling; very much like what I was originally
visualizing!
"Sunrise" looks great on SignPuddle now (will the equivalent version of
"sunset" be joining it?). However ... I feel horrible for making
"sunset_4" disappear while trying to rename it, and so can somebody who
knows how, please put it back? It looks like this:
[Image:762005_81318_0.bmp][Image:762005_81318_1.bmp]
sunset

Thank you for all the coaching, Val!
Best,
Kim from Boston