Glitch - please investigage

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 6 21:49:05 UTC 2005

I have now made the same sign twice and I cannot find
it in the search engine.

The sign is "baron_SCA" which when I search for
"Baron" should come up.  If I search for "SCA" I bring
up "Duke_SCA" but no "baron_SCA".  Thinking that for
some reason the program was losing it, I retyped it,
and the program said "you already have "baron-SCA",
therefore assigning the duplicate sign to
"baron_SCA_2", even though I can't search for it in
the dictionary.

I go to "edit" mode, and only "baron" comes up.  Is
there something I am doing wrong?

Then, if I go to "translate" and type in "baron_SCA"
the translation program finds it just fine.

What gives?  This is really disheartening.

Charles Butler