mini-"Lessons in SignWriting"

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Thu Jul 7 18:41:20 UTC 2005

Hello everyone:
what with videophone links and conferences on writing signed languages,
wow, great things are going on lately!
I'd like to announce that for those who like to have things conveniently
printed on paper when you just don't quite remember how to SignWrite
something, I have available a 50-page mini-edition of Valerie's "Lessons
in Sign Writing", 2002 edition! It costs $10 for making each copy,
measures 5" x 7" x 1/4" (pocket-paperback size!), and consists of selected
pages from "Lessons", plus the Sign Spelling Guidelines, and a printouts
of the 10 handshape groups.
I know that I had previously said that I'd expected cost to be around $5
... but Copy Cop misquoted me, so $10 it is.
Best,
Kimberley from Boston