new sign..unbelievable

Antony Daamen adaamen at OPTUSNET.COM.AU
Mon Jul 11 10:04:30 UTC 2005

HI Charles,

thanks for your help.  So the arrow with 2 lines and a line horisontal means
diagonal down is it? I dont think it matters if the hand is open or shut,
this depends on the person.

Yeah the face is a "surprised unbelievable' face. like mouth open, ? in the
eyes... But I thought in natural coversation, the body language and facial
expression will come automatically

I am trying to find "easy signs", but even these are more difficult than
expected....

all right, I will change it, or you add this sign?

Then I will add somemore....

Sorry timerun away on me.  I wish I had the timeto do more.  I have shownthe
dictioany to a Deaf friend and he is quite excited about it.  Then again, he
"makes up" signs, and we haveto explain that his signs dont make sense.

For instance "Government" is American S hand shape (both hands) and the
bounce 2 on each other, thumb area touching the pink of the other hand. The
Auslan letter G is one fist resting ont op of the other.  Kingdom is King +
area.  He feelsthat Kingdom isn't right so hehas this sign with the american
letter K bouncing on the S hands, described as above.... Makes no sense!

Sorrygot of the subject....

I Enjoy reading all your posts!

Antony

NOTICE - This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or
legally privileged information.  If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete it immediately.
Under no circumstances does Signing-Hands accept liability for any loss or
damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments

This message has been scanned for viruses and content using automated
filters