Washington and Polish article about Germany

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Thu Jul 14 18:45:19 UTC 2005

> Try this web page:
> http://www.town.washington.va.us/homepage.html

I see it's a beautiful place, I learnt a lot about it years ago, as I got to
know that friend back in 1988, I know much of America history and so on, and
my good knowledge of English is due to the reading of American books,
hahahah! :-). And the way I got to know him is worth writing a book but you
know, it has nothing to do with SW, so I can't talk about it here ;-)

> Lucyna - While we are talking...do you have a PDF document of the new
> article you wrote about SignWriting in Germany and about Stefan
> Woehrmann, in Polish? I don't need any translation...I would like to
> place it in our SignWriting Archive on the web if that is ok with  you....

Yes, I have a pdf document of the article but not proofread - I got it to
proofread and now I need a newer, corrrected pdf version of it. But I think
the best way will be to give Stefan the issues and he will scan it, or do
you want to receive the issue with that article too? Or I'll ask my boss to
make a new pdf document but first in August as he's on vacation now.
Well, I'm writing about the proofreading but I've left a terrific error in
that text that I'm ashamed of :-(. Well, please forgive me that my it
appears from the last paragraph that Maastricht is in... Belgium! :-/

Lucy