MALAYSIA What is SMS? ;-)

Antony Daamen adaamen at OPTUSNET.COM.AU
Thu Jul 14 22:56:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

herein Australia SMS (Short Message Service) is the main form of electronic
communication among the Deaf and their friends and relatives.

The Deaf use of English isn't always "right", but with the abreviations that
is used in SMS, it doesn't matter.  If anything the Signlanguage grammar
used  by the Deaf on their SMS-messaging makes (for me) the SMS easier to
read

Antony

NOTICE - This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or
legally privileged information.  If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete it immediately.
Under no circumstances does Signing-Hands accept liability for any loss or
damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments

This message has been scanned for viruses and content using automated
filters