Starting to create IWMA symbols in SVG

Mon Jul 25 14:29:12 UTC 2005

Hi Trevor,

Good to hear that someone is looking into SVG.  I've researched and
downloaded some of the same tools, but I've haven't spent the time to
learn to use them.

You probably know, but only handshapes have consistent and predictable
rotations 01 thru 16.

Do you think it would be possible to create a unique SVG file for every
symbol in the IMWA, rather than one large font file?

Keep us posted,
-Steve