AW: [sw-l] ESWO

Fri Jul 29 08:33:04 UTC 2005

Hi Eyasu,

I am sorry I could not understand your question. Can you explain ?

Stefan ;-)

  _____

Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von eyasu tamene
Gesendet: Freitag, 29. Juli 2005 09:14
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: Re: [sw-l] ESWO

Dear Stefan,

It is nice to see all the participants. Thank you for your effort. How will
it be possible to get the proceeding or the participants' presentation in a
printed material?

Thanks

Eyasu

Stefan Wöhrmann <stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE> wrote:

Dear sw- list members,

the first European SignWriting Symosium has happened a week ago -

a pretty interesting meeting. We can learn from that for the future ---
(smile)

It would be interesting to have a document with all the participants and
their sign names -

at least a nice start to exchange signs written in SignWriting -

Who has got a list with all the names and email addresses?

Attached you find a document with the members of the eswo - team

You like it?

All the best

Stefan ;-)

http://mail.yahoo.com