report from 1st European SW conference

Sun Jul 31 15:29:08 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 31, 2005

> Honza from the Czech Republic wrote:
> Hi participants of 1st Eu. SW Conference
> Can somebody give short report from conference for us who cannot go
> there?

Hello Honza and Everyone!
When some of the participants at the Sympoisum send me reports, I
will be posting them on a new web area that I am designing
today...Stefan and Daniel and Ingvild have communicated with me to
tell me how it went, and it sounded like a really interesting
meeting. And Trevor also is writing something...is that true Trevor?
If not, that is ok! Anyway...send me what you all have and I will
post it!  Val ;-)