ESWO

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Sun Jul 31 19:28:54 UTC 2005

Val,

Behind Brigit (u hardly see her face) is Sandrine Schwartz a PhD candidate
at Universite Paris 8 under Cuxac, a famous sign linguist - and beside her,
is the guy from the Toulouse Bilingual School Project or something like that
- I cant recall - and beside him is the tall Damien from the PROFILS project
at Marie Haps, a research centre at Free University of Brussels.

Think Sandrine will introduce herself later on.

Shane