[sw-l] POLAND... not sure how to write Europa

Wed Jun 1 18:51:55 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 1, 2005

Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
> The movement is done so that the thumb touchs the chin and does an
> arched movement down. I am not sure if I have chosen the right
> symbol for the thumb.

Here is a description of exactly what you wrote...
The right hand is in a fist that has the thumb forward. The thumb is
projecting forward.
The palm of the hand is facing the body. The thumb is touching the chin.
Then the right arm moves in a curve forward-down, finishing lower on
the chest...
Is this what you wanted to write? smile...It doesn't tell us the palm
facing at the end...does the thumb touch the chest at the end?