[sw-l] Re: AUSTRALIA Sign for Australia - black line etc

Thu Jun 2 04:35:48 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 1, 2005

Hello Everyone!
To delete signs, you need to become an editor. Sooo...I just invited
you to become an Editor. You will receive an email message with a
link. Click on the link to establish your password. Once you have a
password, you can delete signs...

Whenever you want to change the dictionary, click on the Dictionary
Editors icon. Login with your password at the bottom of the screen
and then start editing!

If you have any problems, just write again -

Val ;-)